Permanent Position Vacant 1.0 FTE (or part time considered by negotiation)
The College requires a committed, enthusiastic and experienced midwife to join the team at its national office in Christchurch to provide professional midwifery advice for members.
We are looking for someone who can:
- provide professional midwifery advice to individual members
- liaise with MERAS to support the College’s work enhancing the role of core / employed midwives
- support the College’s work to promote professional midwifery practice
- promote effective midwifery communication and interaction within the membership of the College and with external agencies nationally and internationally
- support the College’s contract management activities
Skills and attributes
- Registered Midwife who has or is working towards a post graduate qualification
- A practising midwife with a full Annual Practising Certificate
- High literacy and written skills with strong IT skills
- Confident public speaker
- Team player
Salary and conditions will be individually negotiated according to experience.
Please send your letter of interest, together with your CV, by 9am Monday 1st April 2019 to Lynda Overton, email@example.com