Conditions of Submission
Late submissions will not be accepted.
- The Programme Committee will review all abstracts and may contact authors or their nominated referees as part of the review process.
- A condition of acceptance is that at least one author presents at the conference.
- Presenters must register to attend for at least a day of the conference. They are responsible for their own travel, accommodation and registration expenses. Similarly, no speaker fee is paid to authors or presenters.
- It is the responsibility of the submitting author to ensure the accuracy of the content, spelling, grammar and formatting of the abstract, as it will be published as it is submitted.
- By submitting an abstract you also grant the committee permission to publish the abstract in the conference proceedings in hard copy and/or electronic format.
If you are having difficulty submitting your abstract, then please contact the Conference Organisers, Composition on 03 332 4537/021 519 110 or email email@example.com