Access up to date, practical best business advice that will help balance and sustain your community midwifery profession (saving you time, $, and allowing you to better manage business risk so that you gain peace of mind)
The workshops this year will be personalised and more hands on around running a community midwifery business in New Zealand including a practical live look at Xero. This will give you an opportunity to see first-hand how this digital application can make a significant and positive change to your business (in time and $).
We will also look at answers to;
- Everyday midwifery business taxation and deductions
- What is the best business structure (Sole Trader or Company)?
- How can/should I finance my business?
- What is business performance, financial position, cashflow and equity?
- How can I use other digital technology to support my business?
- What are some great apps to use to help me run my business?
Check out the attached brochure for more detail around content and timing.
The workshops are fully funded so there is no cost to attend.
(Full catering – lunch and resources are provided)
Be in the draw to win one of 5 IPad’s. To be eligible you will need to have attended one of the business workshops. The draw will take place and winners notified on the 31 July 2019.