Access personalised best practice business advice during this 3-hour interactive workshop designed to help, support and sustain your community midwifery profession.
We will explore the requirements and related challenges of a community midwife’s business life from initially starting out, to day to day considerations, and then decisions to be made when retiring This will include the following themes;
- Business Structure, Accounting Systems, Funding, Cashflow and Taxation
- Managing Your Midwifery Business Risk
- Accounting for and Taxation of Midwifery Specific Income
- Midwifery Information and Communication Technology
- Personal Essentials Needed to be in Business (versus Being Employed)
Workshop costs: (Limited to members of the New Zealand College of Midwives)
Members $ Free (Full catering and resources are included).
The workshops are fully funded so there is no cost to attend. To enable professional discussion places are limited, book early to avoid disappointment.
Click on the workshop date to book or the workshop name for more information
The New Zealand College of Midwives is approved as a provider of continuing midwifery education by the Midwifery Council.
The College has allocated this workshop 3 hours of continuing midwifery education.