> The JDMRC Forum
8th Biennial Joan Donley Midwifery Research Forum
"Supporting and strengthening midwifery practice through research"
To be held at The Piano – Centre for Music and the Arts, Christchurch on the 19 & 20 October 2017
The purpose of the forum is to provide an opportunity for midwives and others to share ideas, experiences and knowledge through research, audits and postgraduate studies relating to midwifery and maternity care.
Click here to download the Programme.
Please note: It’s a full day on Thursday 19, with a half day on Friday 20 October, allowing you to travel home on Friday afternoon.
Your Registration Pack is available to be picked up from Wednesday 18, 5.00 – 6.00pm, or Thursday 19 October from 7.30am onwards.
Forum Dinner – Evening of Thursday 19 October
The Forum Dinner will be held on the evening of Tuesday 19 October at Casa Publica (one minute walk from the venue).
Tickets are $65 per person, which includes two courses (South American style food with shared platters served to the table) and arrival drink, and naturally dancing! Additional drinks can be purchased from the bar. Tickets are purchased as part of the Registration process.
- NZCOM Member - $225.00
- Non Member - $275.00
- Undergraduate / Consumer - $85.00 (limited numbers)
All prices are in New Zealand dollars and include GST of 15%.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE
- Payment is required by credit card (Visa or Mastercard) and a secure link is provided.
- Confirmation of your registration and a tax invoice/receipt will be sent within 48 hours, upon receipt of your form and fees.
Cancellation, Postponement and Substitution Policy
- You may substitute delegates without incurring additional fees at any time prior to the event by advising forum registration at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation of a registration must be submitted in writing to email@example.com.
- Cancellation notification received prior to and including Friday 22 September 2017 will incur a $80 administration charge; this will be deducted from the refunded registration fee (if paid) or invoiced for immediate payment. No portion of paid fees will be refunded for cancellations after Friday 22 September 2017.
- All refunds will be processed at the conclusion of the conference.
If, for reasons beyond the control of NZCOM, the Forum is cancelled, registration fees will be refunded after deduction of expenses already incurred.
NB. The last three Joan Donley Midwifery Research Forums have sold out. As there are strictly limited numbers for this forum we suggest you register early, prior to booking your flights to avoid disappointment.
Venue for the Forum: The Piano – Centre for Music and the Arts, Christchurch
The Piano officially opened in September 2016, located in central Christchurch. It’s a stunning spacious, light-filled building, which we thought was to good of an opportunity to pass up using for the Joan Donley Forum.
Auditorium seating will be used for the Forum, which is slightly different seating style to what we have had in the past.
There is a range of accommodation options, all within easy walking distance to The Piano. We suggest booking early to avoid disappointment. Options include:
Breakfree on Cashel
Quest Christchurch Serviced Apartments
Rendezvous Hotel Christchurch
Novotel Christchurch Cathedral Square
Rydges Latimer Christchurch
Registration and General Enquires Contact
T: 03 332 4537
T: 03 377 2732