10th Biennial Joan Donley Midwifery Research Forum
18 November 2022
Trustpower Baypark Stadium
The purpose of the forum is to provide an opportunity for midwives and others to share ideas, experiences and knowledge through research, audits and postgraduate studies relating to midwifery and maternity care.
Call for Abstracts
We are inviting you to submit an abstract to be a part of the Forum programme.
Abstracts must be informative and descriptive and contain the following information:
- Author and co-authors names (both first and last name provided, not initials). Please identify the presenting author/s, by placing their name in bold.
- Origin, Organisation, City.
- Single spacing without justified margins
- Maximum of 250 words
- Provided in a word document
Abstract must be received by Monday 08 February 2022.
Email your abstract as a word document, along with a short biography (maximum of 50 words) of each of the presenting authors to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Authors will be notified of acceptance or non-acceptance of their abstract by 16 March 2022.
Conditions of Submission
- Late submissions will not be accepted.
- The Programme Committee will review all abstracts and may contact authors or their nominated referees as part of the review process.
- The organisers retain the right to allocate successful submissions to meet the theme of the forum.
- A condition of acceptance is that at least one author presents at the conference.
- Presenters must register to attend the Forum. They are responsible for their own travel, accommodation and registration expenses. Similarly, no speaker fee is paid to authors or presenters.
- It is the responsibility of the submitting author to ensure the accuracy of the content, spelling, grammar and formatting of the abstract, as it will be published as it is submitted.
- By submitting an abstract you also grant the NZCOM permission to publish the abstract in proceedings in hard copy and/or electronic format.
The programme will be available by late March 2022.
Please note: It’s a full day only on Thursday 18 November 2022.
Registrations will open at the end of March 2022.
These will be via The College Website.
Registration and General Enquires Contact
T: 03 372 9737
Elaine Gray, JDMRC Secretariat
T: 03 377 2732