Midwifery Student Grants
Applications for 2022 are now closed
The College is offering grants to assist students at each midwifery school who are undertaking Bachelor of Midwifery programme:
- A grant of $750 for a second year student in a three year degree programme
- A grant of $750 for a third year student in a four year degree programme
- A grant of $1000 for a third or fourth year student in their final year of the degree programme
- Complete student grant application form – download form below.
The Grants Advisory Committee will award the grants.
To apply, applicants must:
- be a College member
- intend to practise in New Zealand on graduation
- provide two referees statements/letters (one from a lecturer at your midwifery school and one from your local College regional Chairperson)
- provide a short statement on how the grant will benefit your studies