Midwifery Student Grants
The New Zealand College of Midwives offers the following grants to assist midwifery students in Bachelor of Midwifery programmes:
- A grant of $750 for a second year student at each of the four schools of midwifery (four scholarships in total)
- A grant of $1000 for a third year student at each of the four schools of midwifery (four scholarships in total)
- A ‘Special Circumstances’ grant of $500 to one second or third year student
The Grants Advisory Committee will award the grants.
To apply, applicants must:
- be a College member
- intend to practise in New Zealand on graduation
- provide two referees statements/letters (one from a lecturer at your midwifery school and one from your local College regional Chairperson)
- provide a short statement on how the grant will benefit your studies
Please email your application to email@example.com
Applications are open 18 March until 24 May and are advertised in the March Issue of the Midwifery News.